Here are some of the questions we will address:
- How are personal stories of migration connected to historical land loss and theft?
- What are the spiritual and emotional impacts of land loss and how do we address them? (by way of ‘forced’ migration, invasion etc.)
- What are some of today’s most prominent political struggles around land and housing, and what are the strategies adopted to address them?
- Land has often been used to oppress us (slavery, monocropping etc.): how has that impacted our connection to space and place, and how do we recover?
- What are some of the revolutionary historical events where nature/land and humans conspired for liberation?
- How do immigrants re-acclimate to a land that is not theirs, justly and sustainably?